Our volunteers have impacted the lives of over 23,000 individuals and families by assisting them to overcome barriers in finding and maintaining housing.
The London Housing Registry believes that the overall contribution of our volunteers helps in reducing the effects of homelessness in our community.
We are looking for volunteers who are searching for meaningful volunteer opportunities that fulfill their passion for helping the homeless and at-risk population in our community.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITES AVAILABLE AT THE LONDON HOUSING REGISTRY:
• NEW! Intake Housing Support Worker
• NEW! Outreach Intake Worker – Cof H
• NEW! Outreach Intake Worker – MSP
• NEW! Outreach Intake Worker – YAC
• NEW! Outreach Intake Worker – Unity Project
• Intake Outreach Worker – Off-site
• Fundraising Support Worker
• Landlord Recruiter
• Social Media/Blogger – Youth (16 to 25)
• Information Technology Support Worker
Click the positions above to learn how to apply
What we offer:
- Friendly warm environment where diversity celebrates and laughter is shared
- Reference to future employers upon completion of commitment agreement
- Front-line social services training serving vulnerable population
- Flexible volunteer hours and open door office environment
- Outreach social services training to our partner agencies
- Team building events and in-house training
What you will gain:
- Intrinsic value of helping others
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Front-line social services experience
- Jumpstart your job search & networking
- Improve your resume for future career goals
- Gain knowledge about current housing legislation
- Skills training using latest software and applications
- Gain confidence in dealing with people in person and telephone
If you are looking for meaningful volunteering and you believe that “Quality of Life Starts at Home,” call us: (519) 434-3344!
To apply for a posting, please complete a Volunteer Application Form in full, CLICK HERE.
Be sure to write in your subject line “Volunteering @ LHR” and submit your completed application together with resume and cover letter by emailing: Florencio Viray, Volunteer Manager – email@example.com
#VolunteeringatLHR, #LHR, #ldnont