London Housing Registry Resource Centre
The London Housing Registry encouraged anyone who is in housing crisis to access our FREE of charge Resource Centre. Our staff and volunteers will answer any housing related questions during your visit.
If visitor requested, we offer assistance on how to use our computers and internet housing
search using our list of current web sites.
• Telephone Access: to schedule appointments and view rental units
• Computer Access: two computers are available for on-line internet housing searches
• Housing Advertisements: access to the currently listed private market housing listings
• Housing Information: pamphlets are available regarding the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords
including but not limited to the following issues:
— Maintenance and Repairs
— Moving Out
— Rent Increases
— Harassment and Discrimination
• Community Information: Information regarding community services and programs operating in the City of London.
• Other Materials: Current London Map with public Transits Route, Yellow Page Directories, rental magazines, bulletin boards for public events, meal calendar, and budgeting work sheet.
LOCATION: 379 Dundas Street, Suite 203 London, ON N6B 1V5
HOURS: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (last drop-in at 2:30 p.m.)
CONTACT INFORMATION: (519) 434-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org