Finding safe affordable housing in London is extremely difficult for low-income earners, those receiving financial assistance, and homeless individuals. A major obstacle is the wage needed to afford a place to call home. The London Housing Registry lists affordable vacant units with local property management companies and small landlords and matches families and individuals based on their needs.
Children are our most vulnerable citizens and we believe that every child deserves a warm, safe and stable place to call home.
With your help, the London Housing Registry will be there for families and individuals that are homeless and coming in daily to access Registry Housing In-take Workers. Please give generously to help our fundraising campaign.
Please mail donations to the address listed below or contact Shelley Milos, Executive Director.
Executive Director London Housing Registry
379 Dundas St. Suite 203,
London, ON N6B 1V5
Charitable #: 892379447RP 0001
Thank you for your support. We will mail a charitable donation receipt to you.
We would also like to thank everyone who has generously donated to our agency. We greatly appreciate your support!
- Green Shield of Canada – Grant Awarded 2013
- New Horizon for Seniors – Grant Awarded 2013
- AGAPE Foundation – Grant Awarded 2014
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Morphy Containers Ltd
- Jones Packaging
- Sifton Foundation
- Protek Systems
- Sandra P. Dahlberg, Accounting and Business Consultant
- Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti
- Charterhouse Printing Services
- Tenth Floor Studios
- Jack and Barbara Hay Foundation
- Ontario Trillium Foundation – Grant Awarded 2016
- Westminster College Foundation – Grant Awarded 2016