The London Housing Registry has been a part of London for over 30 years, and part of our success is the strong commitment and loyalty of our volunteers.
Archive for February 2016 | Monthly archive page
The London Housing Registry is a non-profit organization aimed at helping those facing crisis in their search for affordable housing. The London Housing Registry helps people from all financial backgrounds and links tenants to landlords. Our database is updated monthly.
• 2015 has been a year full of promise and renewal for the registry from fundraisers, to grants, to updated services, and maintaining an active role within the community.
711 Households found housing through the services offered at the London Housing Registry.
• We received 5696 inquiries relating to housing.
• 363 individuals attended educational workshops.
• 912 clients used the computers and telephone services located in our resource room which is available to all clientele.
• Made 10139 calls to London Property Management companies and landlord for rental listing information. This ensures our databases are up-to-date to provide our clients with all the latest vacancies.
• We had two generous donations: $15,000 from the Westminister Foundation for Senior Accessible Housing and $675 from the Walter J Blackburn Foundation for computer software.
Dolcetto Annual Fundraiser
The London Housing Registry hosted an annual fundraiser that took place on the 14th of September 2015 at Dolcetto Risto. Guests, volunteers, and sponsors came out to support an active cause within the community. There was live entertainment from the Dixieland Jazz Band, silent auction, and hors d’oeuvres throughout the evening.
A grand total of $9455 was raised thanks to everyone who supported the amazing event.
A very special thanks goes out to our corporate sponsors for helping create such a fantastic evening.
Gold Sponsors: Oliver and Associates, State Farm, Paul Davis
Silver Sponsors: FBC
Bronze Sponsors: Bill Blaney Insurance Brokers, Duo Building